Sunday, June 24, 2007

On the Road Again

We are back on the road again. The conference was great and I met some amazing people that I hope to keep in touch with but I am VERY glad to have my husband back. Husband seems happy to have me back, too. :-)


We left from Missouri Friday afternoon and drove just over the border to Oklahoma. We slept in the next day because it was still raining and we preferred to wait it out over breaking our wet gear down in the rain. It stopped raining about 11 and after packing up drove the rest of the way across Oklahoma through some crazy intense rain storms.


Now we are back on the road again this morning. We are hoping to stop by a cupcake cafe owned by a Carissa in New Mexico this afternoon but don't know if we'll make it in time before they close. If you think about it, send some speedy dust our way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.