Friday, June 15, 2007

hedera #2

I just realized that I haven't posted anything since Tuesday. Yikes. Things have busy here as we are doing things from 7am until about 7:30pm. So busy in fact, I haven't done much knitting. When I was working and taking classes I could usually crank out one sock in 2 weeks so I was hoping I'd have my second hedera sock (Gertrude seen knitting the first one above) done by the time Joe comes to get me. I seriously doubt this will happen. :-(

We are at a retreat this weekend so I probably won't be able to post much until Sunday at the earliest. So since I won't see you until then, have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your adventures have been adventurous! Looking forward to seeing you soon. :-) Stay warm and safe, sweet Carissa!

Tina T-P said...

Good luck on your trip - what part of the PNW are you moving to? (I'm in Bellingham WA) Re: your knitted cupcake pattern - very cute, but I don't knit - do you know if there is a croched pattern somewhere?

Have fun with your limosine-cuisine - I loved the story about the burritos. T.