Tuesday, June 12, 2007

We aren't in Kansas Massachusetts anymore, Toto!

Yesterday I journeyed out to CVS to see if they had something that could help me with my ear (which is by the way all better as I finally broke down and went to a doctor). CVS, for those of you unfamiliar with them, is kind of like Rite-Aid or Walgreens. It's a drug store. Or at least the ones I'm familiar with are.

This CVS near where I'm staying is HUGE. Not only did it have twice the amount of pharmacy and cosmetic things that regular CVS' do, but this CVS sold furniture and clothes! Furniture! And not just dinky plastic lawn furniture. Like, dressers and desks and bookshelves. Even more weird than the fact that CVS was carrying furniture was that I knid of liked it. It was cool looking French Country furniture. At CVS! Who knew?

Maybe the CVS stores where you guys are are like this one and so I just sound like a crazy person put I certainly never expected my tiny cornerstore drugstore to have furniture and clothing departments!

No comments: